Saturday, April 15, 2006

Saturday with Mom

Dad is writing this but Carter spent most of the day with Mom and it sounds like they had a great day.
In the morning, Mom and Carter went to an Easter egg hunt at the 2nd Baptist Church in Liberty. They came to visit me for lunch at work today and we had a minor spit-up delay. But thanks to the proactive genius that is Mom, he had an extra change of clothes and plenty of baby wipes. Of course I always enjoy showing him off at work and he always catches all of the ladies eyes. When I got home from work he was wide awake and just talking away with his Aunt Becca and Mom. O.K. "cooing", I guess, is the appropriate terminology.
Tonight he went to sleep with his head in the palm of my hand and it was perfect. I am so glad that the one directly being affected by this situation also seems to have the most peace. But then again, Jesus is the Prince of Peace. So what else should we expect?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home