Thursday, May 04, 2006

Power of Prayer

I (Sarah) had the most amazing experience/opportunity last night. A mom that I've become friends with told me about another woman who'd had a baby last week born 14 weeks early. Naturally, she was having a great deal of heartache and worry. Well, this woman's sister approached my friend and said, "I heard you singing Jesus loves me to your baby. Could you come talk to or pray with my sister?" So, my friend asked me to come along. We visited for awhile, and then, in the middle of the noisy, busy NICU, we prayed--heads bowed, arms around each other. They asked me to do it, and I was honored. I prayed especially for the new mom and baby, but also for all of us, our babies, and the doctors and nurses.
Please lift these families, especially this new mom and baby, up in prayer. Thank you!

1 Comments:

At 6:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Sarah and Gary, The first thing to do every day is to see if you have any news for us. Your messages are read faithfully. They are so full of hope and love. We all worry so much. I have talked to Tammy a couple times. She doesn't always get to check your blog but is also sending all her love and prayers. Meryldee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home